Walter L. Bradley has a B.S. in Engineering Science and a Ph.D. in Materials Science from the University of Texas in Austin. He was married in 1965 to his wife Ann, and is now currently live in College Station, Texas. 
He has received 5 college level research awards and one national research award. He has published over 140 articles and book chapters. He has also coauthor "The Mystery Of Life's Origin." He is now a Professor of Engineering at Baylor University.
Walter Bradley is currently at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, where he serves as a distinguished professor of mechanical engineering. He has been there since 2002 and has focused his research to help under-developed nations, and the poorest people who live there.  For example, during his time at Baylor, he has worked to develop various means to convert coconut into products such as diesel fuel, particle board, and reinforcement for engineering plastics.
Walter L. Bradley has been a discernible professor of mechanical engineering at Baylor University since 2002. He used to be a professor of mechanical engineering from 1976 to 2000 at Texas A&M University where he also was the department head and as director of the Polymer Technology Center . Bradley has made over 150 research publications such as book chapters, articles in the Journal of Material Science, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials, Journal of Composites Technology and Research, Composite Science and Technology, Journal of Metals, Polymer Engineering and Science, and Journal of Materials Science, and refereed conference proceedings. 
|“||"Was it intellectually credible, and therefore, honest to believe in God and in Jesus Christ as God having stepped into history? I had heard many professors at my university ridicule such beliefs as being naïve and without basis. I wanted to know for sure whether such beliefs were rational or just blind romanticism. As I began to study the scientific evidence for the existence of God and the historical evidence that Jesus Christ was God stepping into history, I was pleasantly surprised to find a compelling amount of evidence (though not proof in the mathematical sense of proof). The evidence persuaded me that it made more sense to believe than to not believe. In fact I have continued to study the scientific evidence for an intelligent Creator and have co-authored one book and contributed book chapters to several books on this subject, as listed in my Web pages. Excellent historical evidence that Jesus was in fact God stepping into history is best provided in the evidence for the resurrection."||”|
Walter Bradley shows 3 sources of evidence for the existence of God;
1."The universal physical constants and the initial conditions of the universe are exactly what is needed to support life of any type on this planet. These coincidences are an evidence that the universe was designed for life."
2."The universe had a beginning, and a beginning demands a first cause--an Originator."
3. "The implausibility of life originating naturalistically is phenomenal." 
Honors and awards
Society of Plastics Engineers
American Society for Testing and Materials
Phi Kappa Phi
Phi Eta Sigma
Tau Beta Pi
Pi Tau Sigma
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
American Chemical Society
American Society for Materials
Birthdate: December 27, 1943
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas.
Marital Status: Married (Ann Bradley)
Children: 2 married children; seven grandchildren
Walter and Ann are currently are located in College Station Texas.
He was raised in a christian home,and attended church regularly.
He, like most high school students, wanted to be popular. As a sophomore, he set goals to become a leader in his school. He graduated 3rd in a class of 600, he got 3 varsity letters in sports, he was elected twice to school offices, and he was also liked by his classmates. He says that his goals were accomplished, but that it only temporarily satisfied him. He said, " Somehow there had to be more to life than I was experiencing."
Walter L. Bradley
- Is There Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God? Leadership U.
- The Trustworthiness of Scripture in Areas Relating to Natural Sciencefrom Hermeneutics Inerrancy, and the Bible Chapter 5 (pp. 283-348), Radmacher and Preus, eds. (Zondervan, 1984).
- Designed or Designoid by Walter Bradley. Mere Creation: Science, Faith and Intelligent Design, Chapter 1 (pp. 33–50). (Intervarsity Press, 1998).
- The Designed 'Just So' Universe Leadership U
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwin and Intelligent Design The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwin and Intelligent Design By Jonathan Wells Published by Regnery Publishing, 2006
This is a video of Walter Bradley from a clip of the "creation of the cosmos".
- Personal Story for Walter L Bradley by Leadership University
- Scientists as Christians: Walter L. Bradley (1943- ) by Geoscience Research Institute.
-  Leadership U website
-  "Just so Universe" article (Walter Bradley)
-  "Existence of God" article (Walter Bradley)
-  "Design or Designoid" article (Walter Bradley)
-  Vita for Walter L. Bradley (Baylor U)
-  Discovery Institute