There are major problems with the images on your page. All of the flickr images are copyright as well as two others.
You stated this image is public domain - why? http://creationwiki.org/Image:Wallpaper_1024x768_MoonJellyfish.jpg
Again - usable images on flickr are those which are Creative Commons Licensed.
Use the Advanced Search page - then put the link to the CC license for Copyright Status. The text on the right side of the image page that says "Some rights reserved" is linked to the Creative Commons License.
- This text (This picture was found under the creative commons license and agreement) is not an acceptable "Summary" for the image. It should a description of what the photo is. That statement belongs under Copyright Status. For a summary, look around on the Flickr page for descriptive information, such as the name of the organism, where the image was taken, etc.
- You also do not have an acceptable "Copyright Status" for your most recent images. Again - put the link to the Creative Commons license for "Copyright Status". This link is different than your "Source" link. The text on the right side of the Flickr image page that says "Some rights reserved" is linked to the Creative Commons License.
- The link will look like this, but each picture has a unique license/link:
- You'll need to edit the text (description file) for those images to include a proper Summary and Copyright Status. Edit that text the same way you do your webpage. Click on the image, click on the description page link, then click edit.
- Lastly - You uploaded a photo using a filename which was the same as one that already existed - effectively replacing an image on the jellyfish page. (Please be more careful) It was the same as the photo you uploaded previously, so I reverted your replacement and deleted your original. Thats why your main image is no longer showing up.
- I'll be in my classroom at 7am tomorrow if you're still having trouble, but we cant get into Flickr from there, so.....
This image has no source.