Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
Please note that only creationists are permitted to edit articles. New editors are encouraged to visit the community portal to find ways of getting involved. It is also important to familiarize yourself with policy, such as the requirements for uploading images. The CreationWiki has been equipped with numerous help files that are essential for people unfamiliar with editing using the Mediawiki software.
- Policy - We now ask that editors provide references to support all article content.
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click "Create page".
- Editing Help - Authoring within the CreationWiki may require a little education.
- Formatting Help - Formatting pictures and creating tables will help make your pages professional.
- The goal of the encyclopedia is for the community to be involved. Do not delete other peoples additions, rather just add what you want to say.--Tsommer (Tony) 15:09, 13 February 2013 (PST)
Regarding recent edits to the Free will page.
Deleting content (except for minor changes) is not permitted by Creation Wiki policy when a user is at odds with the content (see guidelines). Deleting pages or removing substantial content from pages should only be done following reaching a consensus via discussion pages, and where disagreements arise, by permission of the administration using the recommending deletion page. Users are expected to simply add to existing content to build a balanced view. --Ashcraft - (talk) 06:22, 6 March 2013 (PST)
- I wrote on the talk page of the other main contributor to the free will page in deleting parts, we were the main contributors, so basically everybody was consulted. I basicly only deleted my own contributions. --Syamsu 13:58, 7 March 2013 (PST)