|Robert D. MacDonald|
I have a BSEE from Cedarville University (1997) and live in Kent, WA. I believe in the literal interpretation of Genesis with creation occurring in six 24-hour earth days in the recent past (around 6000 years ago).
This user may edit (and create) all regular pages and upload images. I plan to focus on Geology and evidences for a young earth and universe primarily but also have ideas about organizing existing creationist documentation and arguments through this wiki as a central hub to find information on any creationist topic.
Missing Geology pages:
submarine canyon Looks like not much detail on the canyon but added summary/review of book.
Portal:Geology/Things you can do
- Writes descriptive articles for sites of interest to creation geologists.
- Write biographies for Creation geologists.
- Write articles that describes various rocks and minerals.
Write articles for any of the pages listed under Wanted pages.
Write or expand upon articles for the pages listed under Short pages. RM- I think it may make sense to leave short pages (with a brief description of the item and the reasoning for it being less controversial to write up for things that are not urgent to clarify the creation view e.g. potassium may be accurately describe by other online encyclopedias without spending our limited writing resources duplicating that effort here. We should have a way of tagging the priority level for completing our own full write up (e.g. P1=Creationists have unique views, P2=data contributes to a creationist argument, P3=no current contention regarding this so could just stay a stub). It would also help if there were external resources that were safe enough that we could simply link to their content on the item from here (e.g. a Christian college's minerals website or similar).
- Descriptions of organisms such as Animals, Plants, Dinosaurs, Protists, Bacteria, Fungi, etc.
- Biographies for Bible characters, such as those in the Biblical genealogy.
Missing articles appearing on Main/Portal Pages
Add more information or correct anything
Collaborative Projects: We have a number of big projects that require assistance.
- Descriptions of creation organizations.
- Biographies for creationists and creation scientists.
- Reviews of creation videos and books.
- Descriptions and subscription information for creation journals and magazines.
We are compiling responses to the Talk.Origins Archive
- Index to Creationist Claims - responses to Index to Creationist Claims
- Frequently Asked But Never Answered Questions - responses to FABNAQ.
Promote the CreationWiki by adding links or mentions on other sites.
Links to Creationist group lists of articles
- Creation Ministries International
- public articles from CRQ
- Creation Matters newsletters
- 4th Day Alliance articles
- Access Research Network new articles
- Access Research Network Articles by author