This template is for bestowing recognition upon editors for their service here. Discussion of that policy should go there.
- type: What type of award is being given?
- Choose from: X, Y, Z, ...
- icon: A quick identifier for the award. Default is set based on the type; use this to override it. May be textual (e.g. an abbreviation, or useful symbol) as well as graphical icon. If using an actual image, it is suggested that the width be limited to 40px.
- body: The text of the award given. Default is set by the type, but can be overridden, too. Best to keep this fairly short.
- reason: If you want to keep the default award body (you prefer consistency, or explanation could be lengthy), but still want to specify what prompted bestowing the award, use this.
- from: The editor bestowing the award, using ~~~.
- date: The date bestowed, using ~~~~~.
No parameter is required, but it is highly recommended you supply type (defaults to the original award) and from (defaults to "An Anonymous Editor!") at a minimum.