From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Rosales is an order of flowering plants, including 13 taxonomic families, the type family being the rose family Rosaceae. The following Families are those common recognized as per the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Brunelliaceae -- Brunellia family
- Chrysobalanacea -- Cocoa-plum family
- Connaraceae -- Cannarus family
- Crassulaceae -- Stonecrop family
- Crossosomataceae -- Crossosoma family
- Cunoniaceae -- Cunonia family
- Greyiaceae -- Greyia family
- Grossulariaceae -- Currant family
- Hydrangeaceae -- Hydrangea family
- Pittosporaceae -- Pittosporum family
- Rosaceae -- Rose family
- Saxifragaceae -- Saxifrage family
- Surianaceae -- Suriana family
- Rosales by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.