Dr. Nancy M. Darrall has a B.S. with first class honors in agricultural botany from the University of Wales, and a Ph.D. in botany from the University of Wales. She has 14 years of experiences working in the area of environmental research at the National Power, Technology and Environmental Centre, at Leatherhead, studying the environmental impact of electricity generation, and in particular the physiological effects of gaseous air pollutants on agricultural crops.
- In Six Days - Science and origins testimony #19 by Nancy Darrall
- Planta by Springer link
- Enhancement of nitrogen deposition to forest trees exposed to SO2 by Nature
- Biographical info by ChristianAnswers.net
- Biographical info by Answers in Genesis
- Biographical info by Theologyweb