Kevin L. Anderson
Kevin L. Anderson earned his Ph.D. from Kansas State University in microbiology. Later he then went on the the University of Illinois to start his studies as a National Institutes of Health postdoctoral fellow, and later he became a professor of microbiology at Mississippi State University. At MSU he taught graduate level molecular genetics courses and also was the major professor for many doctoral and masters students. He then served as a research microbiologist for the United States Department of Agriculture.
Since 2003, he has served as the Director of the Van Andel Creation Research Center for the Creation Research Society. He is also presently the Editor-in-chief of the Creation Research Society Quarterly. One of his main areas of research has been the molecular analysis of bacterial interactions and molecular genetics. He has written more than 20 papers in scientific microbiology journals and has given presentations at many nationwide and worldwide scientific meetings.
- Yeast Fails To Rise to Evolutionists Creation Matters Vol.7 No.1 pp.1,7-8 January/February 2002
- New Trends in the Molecular Basis for Variation by Kevin L. Anderson,CRSQ Vol.28 No.2 September 1991
- To Be or Not To Be a Rose By Any Other Name Creation Matters Vol.6 No.5 pp.1-3 September/October 2001
- Is Bacterial Resistance to Antibiotics an Appropriate Example of Evolutionary Change? by Kevin L. Anderson, CRSQ Vol 41 No 4 pp 318-326 March 2005.
- Kevin Anderson Creation Research Society
- Past Board of Directors Creation Research Society
- Instructions for Authors Creation Research Society
- Dr. Kevin Anderson Twin Cities Creation Science Association