- Main Article: Uploading help
- Upload the Image - Use the upload form on the CreationWiki Pool to place files on our server. Please use descriptive filenames when uploading images and supply details requested on the upload form.
- Place the Image on a Page - Open the page where an image is to be inserted and click the Edit button. Position the cursor where you want the image placed, and click on the Embedded file icon in the editing toolbar . This button inserts the following code on the page - [[File:example.jpg]]. Then simply replace the example.jpg filename with the name of the image you previously uploaded and save the page.
- View the list of images that have been uploaded to the Pool.
After uploading an image and placing it on the page - the images can be formatted by placing the pipe character (|) after the filename, followed by a formatting option, such as right, left, or size specifications (i.e. 250px)
For a floating image on right side of the page use the following.
For a floating with a caption use the following format.
- [[File:Person.png|frame|left|Person Icon]]
To specify the exact size of the image, and have a thumbnail icon in the image frame use the following format.
- [[File:Person.png|thumb|80px|right|Person Icon]]
To display a floating set of framed pictures to the right or left of text as thumbnails use the following format.
<table style="border:1px solid #AAAAAA;float:left;width:100px; margin-right:15px;">
To create a gallery of images, use the Gallery button in the editing toolbar , or create it manually using the following format.