CreationWiki talk:Media source
Creationwise cartoons are avialable to print, but I'm not sure about reproducing them here.
- After Eden cartoons are public domain, subject to a few rules.
- No, they are copyright, but AiG gives conditional permission to use them. Most likely all of their illustrations are copyright, even if most of them are allowed to be used.
- Philip J. Rayment 02:55, 17 May 2006 (GMT)
- Yeah, I shouldn't have used "public domain". You're right. PrometheusX303 04:16, 17 May 2006 (GMT)
Can images from sites like The Earth Science World Image Bank be used here? They are copyright, but permission is given to use them if credit is given. I know it's not the same as public domain, but if we can use them, some of them may be nice. PrometheusX303 10:55, 22 June 2006 (CDT)
- CreatonWiki almost qualifies, but the site says the images can only be used on a website that "does not use advertising."  I think that eliminates us because CreationWiki advertises books, videos, DVDs. -- Tim --Klang 08:03, 23 June 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, I saw that. I wasn't sure about it, because the images woudn't be used for the adverts. But that's not what the wording says, and not following every letter to the "t" could bring legal trouble. There is one way to find out, though: Contact the site. PrometheusX303 08:34, 23 June 2006 (CDT)