Dr. Robert W. Hosken best known as Dr. Bob Hosken is senior lecturer in food technology at the University of Newcastle, Australia. He is a Young Earth Creationist. Dr Hosken is listed by Dr. Jerry Bergman as a skeptical of Darwinism. 
Dr. Bob Hosken
Education and Jobs
Dr. Bob Hosken holds a B.S. in biochemistry from the University of Western Australia, an M.S. in biochemistry from Monash University, a Ph.D. in biochemistry from the University of Newcastle. He holds also an M.B.A. from the University of Newcastle.
- Ginn, R W.; Hosken, R. W.; Cole, S. J.; Ashton, J. F. (1998). "Physicochemical and sensory evaluation of selected Australian UHT processed Soy beverages". Food Australia 50 (7): 347-351. http://www.aseanfood.info/Articles/11006888.pdf.
- Kusnandar, F.; Tumaalii, F.; Hosken, R. W. (August 2003). "Rheological And Microbiological Aspects Of Uht Processed Chickpea Liquid Meal Models". Journal of Texture Studies 34 (3): 303–315. ISSN 1745-4603.
- Hosken, Bob (January 1, 2001). "Bob Hosken, Biochemistry". http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/isd/bob-hosken. Retrieved 2013-04-09.
- "Young earth creationist, Bob Hosken, PhD - there must be an architect". http://www.examiner.com/article/young-earth-creationist-bob-hosken-phd-there-must-be-an-architect. Retrieved 2013-04-09.
- "Darwin Skeptics: A Select List of Science Academics, Scientists, and Scholars Who are Skeptical of Darwinism - Compiled by Jerry Bergman PhD". http://www.rae.org/pdf/darwinskeptics.pdf. Retrieved 2013-04-09.
- Ashton, John F, ed. (2000). In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation. Green Forest, AR: Master Books. p. 123. ISBN 0-89051-341-4.